Whether operating independently or conducting guided tours, tour operators are welcome at the Château de Fontainebleau.
Discover our New Groups Brochure
This document entirely dedicated to tourism professionals contains all useful informations to organise your visit at the Château de Fontainebleau.
online publication 29 January 2014
© Château de Fontainebleau, 2016
Are you a tourism professional? Feel free to contact us with any requests you may have for bulk-buying tickets for group visits.
email@example.com +33 (0)6 32 64 07 70
firstname.lastname@example.org +33(0)1 60 71 50 60
- Benefit from our reductions by bulk-buying your tickets: enjoy 5% to 20% off, depending on the number of tickets you purchase.
- Tickets are valid for two years from the date on which they are printed.
- Discounts are retroactive and applied to each order depending on the purchases made between 1 January and 31 December.
- Discounts and rates are negotiable on request, according to the number of tickets ordered.
Groups allowed every day (except Tuesdays) from 9.30 am to 4 pm (or 5 pm in summer), excluding Sunday afternoons and bank holidays.
Booking terms and conditions
Group rate (for entrance): €9/person instead of €11 for groups of at least 20 people.
- Multimedia guides in 11 languages: €3 per guide
- Coach driver accompanying a group: free entry
- Guide: free entry
- Booking fee for a guided tour of the château by an external guide: €30, from 1 March to 30 November. Free for the rest of the year.
- The coach park is on Boulevard Magenta, right by the château’s entrance.
Enjoy the unique, special experience of a private visit to the château outside its usual opening hours. Certain areas that are normally closed to the public can be opened especially for you. If you wish to prolong this prestigious experience, cocktail parties and evening meals can be organised within the château, or in its courtyards and gardens.
A wide range of attractions are available to help you make the most of our 130 hectares of parks and gardens. These include horse-drawn carriage rides, jeu de paume (real tennis) games, Segway rides, boating, ice-cream and hot-air balloon trips.
In a single day, relive the pomp and splendour of the French court by discovering the Château de Fontainebleau and the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte. This package is available to tourism professionals only.
Booking terms and conditions
- One free entry for every 20 paid entries
- Booking fee included
- Your bill can be settled (by voucher) upon receipt
- Package valid for one day or two separate days (depending on the two sites’ opening periods, for groups of at least 20 paying visitors)
- Discount rates starting from €18 per person
- Optional: audio guides in the two châteaux; catering at the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Your driver and guide receive free entry to the two châteaux
- Bookings are obligatory for the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
General information or details about the "Château de Fontainebleau/Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte" package available at: +33(0)1 64 14 41 99 or email@example.com